Hear What Our Happy and Satisfied Customers Jenny Patterson and Josh Miller Say About Smart Slumber Aid
"I wanted to say how much I LOVE your product. I've tried SO many sleep aids, and they are all either too sedating or not effective enough. Yours is the perfect mix of both! It's like the perfect cup of chamomile tea—it just calms me down and makes me feel relaxed without knocking me out. Thank you so much for making this product!!!" - Jenny., 35, Phoenix -
“I've tried everything to get a good night's sleep. I've done yoga, and meditation, and even visited a chiropractor. Nothing worked! Then I found Smart Slumber Aid. I had no idea what to expect, but I figured it was worth a try. The first night that I used it, I slept like a rock! It was amazing! So if you're looking for an easy way to get your sleep back on track, then look no further than Smart Slumber Aid. It works!” - Josh., 44, Florida -
How Much Sleep Do You Get?
Sleep is a state of mind and body in which your consciousness is completely relaxed, and your muscles are at their most paralyzed. This allows your body to perform vital functions such as helping you to repair your muscles, boosting your immune system, and preventing the growth of cancerous cells. It's also important for mental health as it helps you to release hormones that regulate moods like serotonin and dopamine.
Not getting enough sleep can make you irritable, tired, and unproductive. Sleep deprivation can affect your memory, concentration, and decision-making skills.
The National Sleep Foundation recommends that adults between the ages of 18 and 64 get 7 to 9 hours of sleep each night, but many people are not getting enough sleep. Many factors can affect how much sleep you need, such as your age, health conditions, medications you take, how much light is in your bedroom, how much noise you're exposed to when sleeping (such as snoring), and whether or not you work a shift job.
Some people require more or less sleep, but this can vary from day to day and person to person. Some people might be able to function on fewer hours of sleep one day and then require more the next day. The amount of sleep that you need may change over time as well. For example, when you are young, you may require more sleep than when you are older. This is because your body has different needs for energy at different times in life.
Do You Have Trouble Dozing Off?
Sleep is an important part of our day-to-day lives. It’s the time when we recharge our bodies and minds, and it can even affect our mood and energy levels.
Millions of people around the world struggle to fall asleep at night. They toss and turn, trying to find a comfortable position. They lie awake for hours, their minds racing through the day's events. They get up and watch TV or go online, hoping it will help them relax and fall asleep. But after an hour or two of these activities, they're still wide awake—and frustrated.
Sleep deprivation can cause serious health problems such as heart disease, diabetes, weight gain, high blood pressure, and depression. In addition to those health concerns, sleep deprivation also causes problems with memory and other cognitive functions, including decision-making and problem-solving.
The good news is that there are several ways you can take to help you get a better night's sleep.
Introducing Smart Slumber Aid: Sleep Your Way To Success!!
The Smart Slumber Aid is a device that can be used to aid in falling and staying asleep. It was uniquely designed and has been proven to be just as effective as prescription medications in helping people sleep.
This device works by emitting an electric current that resonates through the body and stimulates some areas in your brain and relaxes the muscles and nerves when you hold it against your hand. These electric currents are created by a small motor, which causes the device to vibrate, helping you to relax or fall asleep quickly. The user simply holds the device in their or hand while they fall asleep. In addition, it only takes 20 minutes to make you more relaxed and has the functions of relieving migraines, relieving calm down anxiety, and releasing stress. Smart Slumber Aid is small but powerful and effectively provides solutions to various sleep disorders.
- Sleep Aid Device - a hand-held device that helps you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer, and wake up feeling more refreshed than ever before
- 12 Gear Options - equipped with various modes that can be adjusted according to your needs, these options can be used day and night, helping you to relax and calm your mind.
- Effective Results - proven to be effective in helping people relax and fall asleep faster when used continuously as it recharges the body and the nervous system.
- Compact and Lightweight - small enough to fit in your pocket or purse, so it's perfect for traveling or taking with you on vacation
- Ergonomic Grip - comfortable to hold and easy to use—even when you're half asleep at any angle without straining your wrist muscles or causing fatigue
- Rechargeable - powered by a USB cable that absolutely supplies the energy that can last up to 7 days of continuous utilization.
- Optimum Well Being - provides a host of physical benefits with the use of Electrotherapy stimulation, which has been shown to give relief from symptoms of mental and emotional struggles.
Take A Look At Dave’s Ultimate Experience with Smart Slumber Aid
For years, I had trouble falling asleep. I'd lie in bed and hear the clock ticking. Then, I'd hear my partner snoring. Then, I'd hear the neighbors fighting over their dog's new squeaky toy. And then, finally, after hours of this torture, I'd fall asleep only to be woken up by my alarm clock at 5 AM.
With Smart Slumber Aid, I fall asleep within minutes, and stay asleep all night long! Not only that but it works so well that sometimes I forget to set the alarm on my phone because it's never needed!
HOW TO USE
- Material: ABS material + 304 stainless steel
- Color: pearl white, fresh green
- Package Contents: 1x Slumber Aid, 1x USB Charging Cable, 1x Hanging String, 1x User Manual
- Net weight: 29g
- Product size: (Height:) 2.56 inch / (Width:) 1.57 x 1.38 inch
- AmbienceSleep™ Smart Slumber Aid