Discover what Sharmaine Ross and Natalie Rogers have to say about our Rejuvitalis Strawberry Ageless Rejuvenation Serum and why they are thrilled with the results.
“I have been using Rejuvitalis Strawberry Ageless Rejuvenation Serum for a couple of months now, and I have already noticed an improvement in my skin. The texture is smoother, and there is less redness overall. My skin feels more hydrated and moisturized, even on days when I don't apply the serum. I am very impressed with this product, and will continue to use it!” - Sharmaine., 45, Kentucky -
"I have always been a fan of the strawberry ageless line. I find it to be a great balance of skincare and beauty products, since it is gentle enough for daily use but also has the ingredients that work to make my skin look more youthful. The serum itself has a light, pleasant scent and absorbs quickly in my skin, which is something I'm looking for in a product like this." - Natalie., 49, Houston -
Aging: The Skin's Journey Through Time
Our skin is constantly aging, but the signs of this process are not always easy to see. As we age, our skin loses elasticity, becomes thinner, and has less subcutaneous fat. This decline in the quality of our skin can be seen in wrinkles and fine lines, sagging skin, uneven pigmentation, and blotchy patches of discoloration.
As we age, we also experience a decline in the production of collagen and elastin fibers that give our skin its strength and bounce-back ability. The breakdown of these fibers causes the loss of firmness that makes us look young.
In addition to changes in our skin's appearance as we age, we also notice shifts in how it functions. Our skin's ability to maintain water balance declines with age as well as its ability to regulate temperature (which can lead to dryness). The most common symptom experienced with these changes is dehydration which is especially problematic for those living in hot climates or during summer months because they tend to sweat more than younger people do due to various factors including hormonal fluctuations that occur throughout life stages like puberty or pregnancy (which can cause more sweating than normal).
Crescent Effect on Skin Aging
The crescent effect is the visible change that occurs to the skin when it is stretched by wrinkles, which ultimately leads to a loss of elasticity. This process occurs with age and results in sagging skin and other signs of aging. It is caused by several factors, including collagen degradation, which causes the thinning of the dermis and epidermis layers; decreased hydration; and a decrease in elastin production—all of which lead to increased dryness and sagging.
It is characterized by forming a crescent shape on the skin, which can be seen as early as age 18. This crescent shape is formed as a result of elastic fibers in the dermis breaking down, causing them to fold and form creases on the skin. The crescent effect can be viewed in any part of the body where creases are found, including the face, neck, and hands.
Introducing Rejuvitalis Strawberry Ageless Rejuvenation Serum: The Secret To Keeping Your Youth
Your skin is in a constant state of flux. It's not just changing with age—it's changing all the time, every day. And no matter how much you love your skin and how much work you put into it, that change can be hard to manage.
It's time to get rid of those wrinkles, fine lines, and age spots with the Rejuvitalis Strawberry Ageless Rejuvenation Serum. This serum is packed with antioxidants and nutrients that will plump up your skin and erase the signs of aging from your face. You'll have a beautiful, alluring crescent effect on your eyes as well as smooth, supple youthful skin that glows from within. It even eliminates signs of aging—you'll feel like you're getting a youthful boost every time you use it!
It's a formulation of advanced anti-aging ingredients that work together to rejuvenate your skin at its most basic level—the cellular level—and give you back all the beauty of youth.
With this serum on hand (and in use), you'll never have to worry about having bad skin again! So what are you waiting for? Get yours today!
What Are The Key Ingredients and How Do They Work?
- Strawberries: are rich in vitamin C—a key ingredient in collagen production—which helps keep skin smooth while boosting its elasticity. The fruit also contains ellagic acid, another antioxidant that has been shown to reduce inflammation and prevent damage caused by UV radiation by inhibiting the activity of tyrosinase (an enzyme that causes melanin synthesis). This may help prevent wrinkles or hyperpigmentation caused by excessive exposure to ultraviolet radiation from sunlight or tanning beds.
- Clarity Acid Complex: also known as CAC, is a combination of salicylic acid, mandelic acid, and pyruvic acid. It provides a gentle but effective exfoliation that can help remove dead skin cells and promote cell turnover. This can help improve the texture and tone of the skin. The combination of these three acids helps to unclog pores, remove dead skin cells, and visibly minimize the appearance of acne scars and discoloration. It also helps to prevent breakouts from occurring by helping to maintain the pH balance of your skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: is a naturally occurring compound found in the human body that helps to keep skin firm and hydrated. It is also a key component of the dermis, which is the middle layer of your skin. Hyaluronic acid helps to retain water in your skin by acting as a sponge that absorbs water from the surroundings and then releases it into your skin cells when they need it. This property helps to keep your skin plump and healthy by filling in small spaces between skin cells with water and acting as a cushion for them to sit on top of.
- Peptides: are a type of protein that is naturally produced in the body. They are the building blocks of all the other proteins and are important to the skin's structure. They can make up anywhere from 5% to 20% of your skin's dry weight, depending on your age and how well you take care of it. Peptides help maintain your skin's elasticity by keeping your collagen fibers intact, which helps keep your skin looking young and fresh.
- Vitamin C: The primary benefit of vitamin C is its ability to help repair damaged skin cells. As you age, your body produces less collagen, which causes the skin to become loose and saggy. Vitamin C can help reduce this by stimulating collagen production in the dermis layer of your skin. This will help tighten up wrinkles and fine lines by making your skin look firmer and more youthful. Vitamin C also works to lighten age spots by breaking down melanin pigment in these spots. Breaking down this pigment helps make these dark spots less noticeable on your face or body so they don't stand out as much from surrounding areas. It effectively supports the immune system by encouraging the development and activity of white blood cells, which are responsible for fending off infections and other hazardous agents.
Excellent Benefits of Rejuvitalis Strawberry Ageless Rejuvenation Serum
- designed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as reduce the appearance of age spots and sun damage.
- helps to clarify and improve elasticity so your skin
- contains the highest quality ingredients that will help you achieve the most youthful and beautiful skin possible
- improves the brightness of your complexion, and moisturizes your skin
- contains no parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- easy to apply and absorbs quickly
- have been proven by scientific studies to reduce the appearance of skin aging
- deliver a truly unique formula that can help you achieve younger-looking, healthier skin
- can be used as part of your daily skincare routine or as part of a more intensive anti-aging regimen
Take A Look At Jessica’s Ultimate Experience with Rejuvitalis Strawberry Ageless Rejuvenation Serum
As I've gotten older, I've noticed that my skin doesn't bounce back the way it used to. Fine lines and wrinkles have become more pronounced, and my skin is not as firm or elastic as it once was. I have to be careful not to use harsh products that can irritate my skin, and I've started incorporating more hydrating and nourishing products into my skincare routine. But still, they all failed in making my skin youthful and healthy again. So I found this serum and tried it as my last resort in bringing back my skin’s glow.
I've been using this serum every night before bed, and I put it on after I wash my face. It has made a huge difference in how my skin looks. My pores are smaller, and my skin feels amazing. It's definitely firmer, smoother, and more hydrated now than ever before. The fine lines around my eyes have almost disappeared, and my face looks more youthful than ever. I love this product! It is truly amazing. My friends have even noticed how clear my complexion is these days!
HOW TO USE
To use, apply a small amount of serum to the skin of your face and neck. Massage gently with your fingertips for 5 to 10 seconds. For best results, use twice daily preferably in the morning and before bedtime.
- Type: serum
- For all skin types
- Net weight: 15 ml
- Shelf Life: 3 years
- Rejuvitalis Strawberry Ageless Rejuvenation Serum