Hear What Our Happy and Satisfied Customers Jenny Miller and Avery Johnson Say About SkinNu
“I'm not one of those people who spends a ton of time getting facials or doing other skin care stuff—I mean, I like taking care of myself and all, but I also like being able to have enough time to actually enjoy my life. When I saw this mask online that said "facial," I thought, "Well, that sounds nice." But then when I went home, put it on my face, and realized what it was actually doing—I was blown away. It was like a little miracle worker! It took about 10 minutes for me to feel like all the pores in my face had been unclogged. My face felt so smooth after using this mask—it was incredible! And now every time I use it (which is basically every day now), my skin looks healthier than ever before.” - Jenny., 34, Colorado -
"I got the SkinNu 7-Colors LED Photon Therapy Facial Mask and I am LOVING it! It makes my skin look so smooth and even, and I feel like the redness in my cheeks has been reduced. The mask is very easy to use, and it's super relaxing. I would recommend this for anyone who wants a great skincare experience." - Avery., 37, Washington -
How Do You Feel About the Way Your Skin Looks?
Why is it that some people have flawless skin while others struggle with acne? There are many factors that contribute to the appearance of your skin. Genetics, diet, exercise, and stress levels all play a role in how your skin looks. However, you can also do many things to improve how your skin looks naturally.
Your skin is your body's largest organ, and it's not just about covering up blemishes or looking young. Your skin is the gateway to your body, which means that how you treat it can be a sign of how you treat yourself. When you take care of your skin, you're taking care of yourself—and that's good for both mind and body.
According to studies, up to 80% of people say they feel self-conscious about the way their skin looks. The most common complaints are acne and other blemishes, dark spots or discoloration, dryness, redness, and uneven texture.
What Makes Our Skin?
Our skin is the largest organ of the body, and it serves a variety of functions. It protects our bodies from pathogens and harmful substances, regulates body temperature, and helps us sense our surroundings.
The epidermis is the top layer, it's made up of dead cells that are constantly shedding and being replaced by new ones. The thickness of this layer varies depending on where you are on your body, with places like the soles of your feet having as little as 0.1 mm of the epidermis.
The dermis is the middle layer and consists mostly of connective tissues like collagen and elastin. It also contains nerve endings, blood vessels, and sweat glands that help to regulate our body temperature. The dermis provides support for the epidermis while also allowing it to breathe and absorb nutrients from other layers in the body.
The subcutaneous layer (also known as hypodermis) is the deepest layer of our skin; it contains fat cells that act as insulation for our bodies so they don't lose heat too quickly during cold weather conditions outside.
How Does Phototherapy Work For The Skin?
Phototherapy is a technique that uses certain types of light to treat multiple skin problems. It has been used for centuries, but modern phototherapy is a relatively new field that has only been studied in depth since the early 20th century. Phototherapy also known as Light Therapy is one of the many ways you can treat signs of aging, acne breakouts, and inflammation. By exposing your skin to UV light, you can kill off stubborn bacteria and repair tissue damage.
There are different colors of light that can be used for different purposes:
- Red Light- Improve skin, rejuvenates, dilutes wrinkles, and deep repair
- Blue Light- Calms skin, balances secretion, and controls oil
- Yellow Light- decomposes pigments, detoxifies lymph, and improves roughness
- Green Light- balance water and oil, soothe the spirit, balance, and stability
- Purple Light- treats acne, removes acne marks
- Cyan Light- metabolism, and enhance energy
- Laser- breaks down stains, improves fine lines, and speeds up metabolism
Introducing SkinNu 7-Colors LED Photon Therapy Facial Mask: The Most Advanced Technology IN Skin Treatment!
SkinNu is a revolutionary skincare mask that uses the latest in light therapy technology to deliver the ultimate in skincare. This mask is the first of its kind to combine seven different colors of light—including red, green, blue, yellow, and white—in one device to deliver a unique combination of benefits for your skin.
SkinNu works by sending a series of flashes of light through the mask onto your skin. These flashes stimulate collagen production in your skin, which helps keep it firm and youthful looking. This mask will help your skin look smoother, brighter, and more youthful by reducing wrinkles and fine lines on your face, minimizing pores, and restoring the skin’s overall appearance. It can also help prevent damage from sun exposure, and reduce dark spots caused by acne or other skin problems such as melasma (hyperpigmentation) or post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH). Absolutely made from medical silica gel, which is non-irritating to human tissues, non-toxic, non-allergic, and has good physical and chemical properties.
Excellent Benefits of SkinNu 7-Colors LED Photon Therapy Facial Mask
- An excellent way to give your skin a boost
- This variety of wavelengths targets a wide range of skin types and conditions
- Have been shown in clinical studies to reduce wrinkles and age spots, as well as improve overall skin tone
- Uses phototherapy to help your skin produce more collagen, which helps to reduce acne scars and other signs of aging
- Improve your skin's appearance, increase its elasticity, and give it a healthy glow
- Dispenses seven different colors of light that are absorbed by the skin
- Provides a relaxing treatment for your face that will leave you feeling refreshed and renewed
- Help your skin regain its youthful appearance while making it soft and smooth
- Comfortable and painless solution
- Reusable and rechargeable
- Safe for all skin types
Take A Look At Charmaine’s Ultimate Experience with SkinNu 7-Colors LED Photon Therapy Facial Mask
I used to be a baby doll, but my skin started breaking out. I started getting acne and dark spots all over my face. It was so embarrassing. I would go to school in the morning and come home at night with my face red and swollen from all the crying.
This is honestly one of the best things I've ever used! After using this mask for four weeks, my skin looked so clear and smooth that even strangers told me they loved it! Now when people ask me what I use on my face, or how old I am (ha), or whatever else—I just tell them about this amazing device.
HOW TO USE
- Turn on your SkinNu 7-Colors LED Photon Therapy Facial Mask.
- Attach the SkinNu 7-Colors LED Photon Therapy Facial Mask To your face with the included strap.
- Press the button on the [product name] to turn it on and begin treatment.
- Sit back and enjoy!
- Item Type: LED Mask Facial
- Color: White
- Material: ABS
- Power:12W 5V
- Light:90*3 LEDs
- Battery capacity:1200mAh
- Charging time:2-3 hours
- Using time:40-50 minutes
- SkinNu 7-Colors LED Photon Therapy Facial Mask